Weight loss is a problem for many. Gaining weight is very easy, but losing weight is a mammoth task. Millions of people suffer from obesity. Obesity or overweight is an unhealthy amount of body fat deposited in our body.
Most people gain overweight due to their poor eating habits and lifestyle, and it occurs unintentionally. Added to it, is the lack of exercises for your body. Lot of books and articles are available today about weight loss. Just reading them is not sufficient. Ayurveda is said to be the world’s oldest healing science. The popularity of ayurveda grows day by day. Some of the lose weight tips are here.
1. Determination and dedication towards losing weight is essential. Many want to reduce weight, but they fail to follow the steps patiently.
2. Eat healthy food. More than quantity of food, priority to be given to the quality of food. Make sure that your diet contains food that is rich in protein, and less in calories.
3. Eat smaller portions at meal times and drink lots of water in the day.
4. Early morning, drink a glass of luke warm water with 1-2 teaspoonful of honey and one spoon of lemon juice.
5. To maintain your weight at a level you want, you must train yourself to burn more calories than
what you consume, through regular exercises. For exercises, go for jogging, or join a gym or yoga class, and be a regular there.
6. As much as possible try to restrain from food which contains high calories. Temptation to eat rich food and sweets to be controlled.
Aurvedic medicines are made based on ancient wisdom that has stood the test of time. It is an overall health system and works towards wellness physically, mentally and spiritually. A healthy lifestyle and regular exercises go a long way to reduce unwanted weight. Yogic Slim is an ayurvedic medicine, containing eight most potent herbal concentrates, for slimming. Read more about this.