In a simple stroke disease is a disorder of brain function both locally and thorough, which arise suddenly and lasted for more than 24 hours caused by circulatory disorders of the brain.
In the United States each year’s 15 000 people aged between 30-44 years old fell ill in stroke.stroke is the leading cause of disability and number two cause of death in the world, with more than 5.1 million deaths.
Comparison of mortality from stroke in developing countries and developed countries over five to one (5:1).
recorded more than 15 million people suffer nonfatal stroke.
In 2020 estimated 7.6 million people will die of a stroke. The highest increase will occur in developing countries, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region.
Here are some suggestions from experts on how to reduce the risk of stroke.
1. Get rid of tobacco. This study shows, stay away from tobacco to reduce the risk of stroke by 33 percent. “There is no smoking less. It must be stopped at all, since at this time!”
2. Many of eating fruits and vegetables can lower the risk of heart disease, cancer, and many other diseases. So is the case with broccoli, 1 efficacy more than broccoli that you need to know is to prevent stroke.
In the first major studies that examine this relationship, a team of epidemiologists led by Kaummudi Harvad J. Joshipura, observing the eating habits of more than 75,000 women.
The researchers found that each daily servings of fruits and syuran to reduce the incidence of strokes ishemic to 7%. In outline, 4 among 5 strokes are ischemic, caused by blood clots that block blood flow to the brain.
Means that women who added a few slices of broccoli into a food can reduce the risk of stroke by one quarter.
3. Potassium consumption. Research menagaskan that consume potassium-rich foods daily may reduce the risk of stroke by 40%. Potatoes are a good source of potassium, in addition to avocados, eighth, bananas, salmon and tomatoes.
4. Eat smaller portions
Eating is an intake for the body. Humans can Takka asypan berkatifitas without food. But plenty of people who die just because of food. Unable to control the appetite.
Eat the food than the body needs will force the body to metabolize and store those extra calories and can promote weight loss.
5. Reduce salt consumption
Salt is always used to all kinds of food, either sweet or savory foods, is always appended to salt, although only slightly. The food will taste bland without salt. Did you know that salt causes the body to retain fluid and increase blood pressure. Use salt to taste, not excessive. Get used to menghindariyang or salty foods that have high levels of salt content, such as canned food and ketchup, the kind of high-salt foods contain other.
6. Check your blood pressure regularly. Research shows, diligent control of 40 percent reduces the risk of stroke. “Controlling high blood pressure is vital for the prevention of stroke,” If more than 140/90, it means that your blood pressure is high. Try to lower it.
7. Check your neck. Ask your doctor to listen to the sound of whizzing around your neck. This is especially important if you have atherosclerosis (hardening and thickening of the arteries) which causes blockage of blood flow.
8. Perform exercise. Research shows that those who started training at the age between 25-40 years, stroke risk is reduced 57 percent. While those who started training at the age of 40-55 years, the chances are 37 percent better to avoid a stroke.
9. Reduce Fat. What is good for your heart, good for your brain. keeping cholesterol levels mean that inhibits atherosclerosis and stroke. Eat fat no more than 25% of caloric needs.