1. Boost your weight loss by beginning with a 24 hour water fast. Drink a lot of water.
2. Spark your metabolism by eating small meals structured around lean proteins every 3 hours.
3. Drink plain water with every meal, up to a liter. This alone will boost your weight loss.
4. Increase your fiber by eating lots of vegetables, or take a fiber supplement everyday.
5. Eliminate all junk food, and low nutrient dense foods such as bread, ketchup, diet foods.
6. Taper your calories making first meals the largest, and the last meal the smallest.
7. Taper your carbs. This one is a weight loss fundamental and one of the most powerful tips.
8. Eat your last meal at least 2 hours before bedtime. Four hours is even better, but harder.
9. Do 30 – 60 minutes of moderate cardio first thing in the morning on a empty stomach.
10. Drink green tea and take a multivitamin every day.
11. Do not eat soy, or soy products.
12. Do not eat dairy products or drink milk.
Polynesian bodies are very sensitive to carbohydrates, and of all the diet and weight loss strategies employed, this is by far the most important. You must manage your carbohydrates carefully if you are ever hoping to achieve weight loss. This means eliminating refined sugars, junk foods, fried foods, processed foods, and especially so called diet foods. They are nothing more than cleverly disguised junk foods that will surreptitiously sabotage your weight loss efforts. Furthermore, of the healthy carbohydrates you eat, you must taper them throughout the day, eating most of your starchy carbs early in the day when your body is more likely to burn them as energy. Towards the end of the day switch your carbs in your meals to slow burning fibrous vegetables, and eliminate the carbs completely from your last meal.
Most Polynesian bodies fall into the endomorph category, with elements of the other two body types, but are primarily endomorphic. As such our bodies often require more cardiovascular training in order to achieve weight loss. This is not necessarily a disadvantage, just a fact. Everybody is different, but if you are prepared to do whatever it takes, then you will succeed. Eat your last meal at least 2 hours before bed. Upon waking drink a cup of green tea, and at least two glasses of plain water. Then perform 30 – 60 minutess of steady moderate cardio depending on the time you have. In this fasted state your body has the correct hormonal environment to mobilize fat and accelerate weight loss by 300% more, than at any other time of the day. This is the best time to burn off that body fat, and the effects of this cardio session will boost your weight loss for several hours following.
Taper your calories to achieve greater weight loss. Polynesian people cannot follow the typical American diet and expect to lose weight. The average working American typically skips breakfast; the cardinal sin of weight loss, works all day without eating a proper meal, only to come home and eat like there’s no tomorrow. Then off to bed to get ready to repeat this atrocity the next day. If you were to flip this plan on it’s head, then you would have a better eating schedule regardless of the quality of that food. It would be much better to have a huge breakfast, go all day long snacking at work, and then to skip dinner. This would be a wonderful plan for weight loss.
Finally, do not be fooled by marketing hype surrounding milk, soy, and soy derivatives. Soy contains estrogen properties that interfere with the bodies natural release of testosterone. It is in 95% of all processed foods in some form or another; check the labels. Who wants more estrogen in the body which promotes fat storage as well as female characteristics. Not only are our children more obese than ever, but young boys are developing feminine shaped bodies including breast tissue. Girls are developing pubescent traits at very young ages. Much of this is due to the increased estrogen introduced into their bodies from processed foods and milk. Yes, milk producing cows have two staples in their diet, corn and soy. The ‘Got Milk’ slogan is a multimillion dollar a year ad campaign. Don’t buy into it. If it is unnatural for us to drink our own mothers milk after the first years of our life, how could it be good to drink the milk from an animal. It will derail your weight loss efforts.
Follow these 12 diet secrets for weight loss and you will see success.
Source by Andrew Pogai