Has your weight loss stalled? Don’t worry!
First, let’s check and make sure you are following the HCG Diet Protocol properly!
- Are you eating more than 500 calories per day?
- Are you mixing vegetables?
- Are you drinking or eating products with artificial sweeteners?
- Have you checked all your food labels for hidden fats or sugars?
If you are following the HCG Diet to the “T” then try some of these suggestions to help get you over the hump!
- Increase water intake, to a minimum 2 quarters per day.
- Try adding a glass or 2 of high quality unsweetened green tea to your day.
- Don’t eat 2 apples for the two fruits or cut down on the size of the apples.
- American beef is fatty. Cut it down or out. Seafood and chicken are much better choices.
- Check all condiments for any form of sugar.
- If mixing vegetables, stop.
- Try leaving out one or both bread sticks.
- Try adding 2 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar to your daily routine.
- Grapefruit is a known fat burner, add a 1/2 of Grapefruit as one of your fruits for the day.
- Taking potassium supplements can help you lose weight. Potassium helps release fluid from the cells.
- Make sure you are not drinking any “diet” drinks. Any form of sugar or “non-sugar” besides stevia will slow your weight loss..
- Try not to eat anything from supper time until lunch the next day. Studies have shown that people on the diet lose more by skipping breakfast. (Still drink fluids!)
- Stop any “diet” pills you are taking! They will interfere with the HCG Diet and are generally unsafe overall!
Don’t worry just follow these suggestions and you’ll be back on track in no time at all.
Source by Brandon Larson