Rapid weight loss is very motivational and while weight loss naturally slows as you continue to move toward your goal this article will give you the weight loss tips you need to get the scale dropping fast and get you feeling good quickly.
These jump start tips give you a strategy for quick weight loss which will have a positive impact on your overall success. After successfully following these recommendations for two weeks your body and mind will be better prepared to reach your goal.
1. Limit carbohydrate intake after lunch. This means that your afternoon snack and evening meal will not include a carbohydrate or starchy vegetable. For instance avoid breads, pasta, corn, potatoes, cereal, rice and grains after lunch.
2. Stop eating 3 hours before bed. A great way to maximize fast weight loss is by not eating at night when your body has less of a chance of using the calories.
3. Eat unlimited non-starchy vegetables. You do not want to get too hungry while working toward weight loss so your best food type to fill up on is non-starchy vegetables such as lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, onions, mushrooms and other vegetables that are low in calories and high in natural water content. Eat these high-fiber foods in large quantities to stay satisfied and avoid cravings.
4. Drink extra water. One of the easiest ways to jump start your weight loss is to consume 8 or more glasses of water a day. This helps flush out toxins, aids your body’s ability to metabolize fat and helps you feel full. Whenever you can take in water.
5. Avoid refined carbohydrates and alcohol. These food types cause havoc to a good diet and in order to jump start your weight loss you will want to avoid refined foods such as pretzels, chips, candy, sweets, cookies, baked goods and any form of alcohol for the next 14 days.
If fast weight loss is your goal then follow these 5 tips and you will move rapidly toward your goal: limit your carbs later in the day, stop eating before bed, eat plenty of non-starchy vegetables, drink a lot of water and avoid junk foods and alcohol. Quick weight loss is possible when you follow the right tips.
Source by Dr. Becky Gillaspy