Smile is the beauty of Face. Healthy teeth compliments healthy smile. For keeping teeth healthy proper care is very necessary. Nowadays because of unhealthy food and due to not taking proper care many dental problems are arising like bruxism,canker sore, teeth cavities, gum diseases, Periodontitis, Dysphagia, Gingivitis, Halitosis, dry mouth and many more.
There are many dental solutions available with the dentists like:
• Dental fillings are a requirement when you face dental problems like broken or chipped of dentures, tooth with cavities etc. Dental fillings are done with certain non-reactive and stable metals and inorganic compounds.
• Dental sealants otherwise also known as tooth sealants are a thin coat of resin that is applied on the surface of the teeth to prevent tooth decay.
• Dentures are the most helpful thing that has brought out for the people without teeth. They act as a substitute for the teeth and are easily removable when required. Dentures can be used for single tooth replacements, a few teeth replacements or replacement of a whole set of teeth.
• Dental insurance – Here in dental insurance, you will get covered for all dental procedures that are carried out on your teeth either during the course of normal dental care or in case you suffer from an accident and damages has taken place to your teeth.
• Braces have been in place not just to ensure the beauty of a person or guarantee his / her smile. They are able to rectify health problems and help one to maintain better oral hygiene. Teeth that have been overcrowded in the mouth are distributed evenly and thy can be cleaned effectively by brushing and flossing. Other dental problems like tooth decay and cavities can also be cleared over time with proper braces for your teeth
But as we know that Precaution is better than cure. So it is better to keep good care of our teeth to keep smiling always.
Tips for Dental Care:
• Brush your teeth correctly at least twice a day.
• Use your teeth for what they are intended for
• Avoid smoking, drugs, tobacco etc.
• Avoid clinching or grinding teeth
• Floss your teeth to remove food particles and bits that are trapped under the gums.
• Consume foods that will not damage your teeth
• Know what you are taking and update your knowledge about the side effects of the se medications.
• Perform Exercises for your teeth like gum massage.
Visit the dentist once in every six months
Clean the mouth after having the food to maintain good oral hygiene.