Cosmetic dentistry comes an alternative to plastic surgery because the cost involved in undergoing this treatment is far lesser than that of plastic surgery. These days cosmetic dentistry is becoming so famous that a simple restorative treatment also has a touch of cosmetic elements in it. This treatment also comes as a savior from chipped teeth, crooked teeth and missing teeth. So when undergoing this treatment keep in mind that it’s not just your smile that is improving but also your overall dental health.
Keeping everything in mind, various dental centers offer a wide range of dental treatment. These dental treatment not only meets your requirement, but also fits in the budget. Some of the most famous treatment offered by dental centers are the following:
- Teeth Whitening: For all those who face embarrassment in public appearance with their pale white or even yellow teeth, this is the most sought after treatment in Cosmetic Dentistry. This procedure removes stains and makes your teeth shine brighter. You can opt from take home trays, whitening strips, whitening pens or whitening toothpaste. Be assured that the results for all of them will vary.
- Laser Whitening: We live in a fast paced world and many of us can’t wait enough to get that white shine on their teeth so they can opt for Laser Whitening. You get to see results in just one day. As per this procedure, a laser is used to activate the whitening gel and the result is mind blowing. This Cosmetic Dentistry turns your teeth 10 shades lighter and the results last for a longer duration.
- Composite Fillings: This filling helps you get the same type of teeth that you have either lost or chipped. The tooth that is placed resembles the one that has been lost.
- Dental Veneers: In case you are looking for a total smile makeover then this is the option for you. These thin porcelain shells cover your teeth giving it a white shinier luster. These are not just used for fixing one dental issue, but also but for issues like chipped, crooked or uneven teeth.
- Dental Implants: As the name suggests this treatment is used to restore missing teeth. This is a permanent solution for tooth loss as restoration is the main objective of dental implant. They do look like real tooth and are hard to distinguish.
- Gum Contouring: This is a treatment for gum disease and is used to fix gums that have overgrown or are bulging out. The reason why gums overgrow is because of excess tissue that is being formed and Gum Contouring removes that extra tissue.
Cosmetic Dentistry has evolved over a period of time and many dental centers and dentist are opting for this field as well. The reason being it is the most sought after treatment and why not – after all everyone wants to look and have that vibrant, confident smile.
Source by Dr Sunil Phol