- Fitness

Why All Fitness Enthusiasts Should Use Himalayan Salt


Himalayan Salt naturally contains an incredible selection of 84 different minerals and trace elements essential to the human body. Anyone and everyone, but particularly those involved in bodybuilding and fitness at any level, as well as all who seek healthier living, would benefit tremendously by making the switch to 100% natural Himalayan Salt.

Traditional Table Salt

Traditional table salt that one would typically find in supermarkets is composed of roughly 97% sodium chloride. The other 3% consists of various chemicals designed to prevent caking (clumping together) and improve the flow of the salt when poured or shaken. The salt is then bleached and processed under extreme heat which changes the chemical structure of the salt and destroys the essential trace minerals that exist in the salt’s natural, raw state. And therein lies the problem! The human body needs salt because of its rich mineral content, which has now been destroyed and removed as a result of all of the chemical processing. As if that weren’t bad enough, many commercial salt processors then treat the salt with hazardous substances like aluminum hydroxide, which is used to prevent the buildup of moisture.

All this unnecessary processing takes away the positive benefits and “life energy” of salt for the human body and leaves the consumer with an un-natural mixture of sodium chloride and chemical additives that is extremely difficult for the human body to break down and metabolize. The body must sacrifice tremendous amounts of energy and cellular water in order to neutralize the damaging effects of the salt. The inability of the body to effectively neutralize these toxic chemicals and substances can result in numerous conditions such as cellulite buildup in undesirable areas, arthritis, gout, kidney and gall bladder stones, and elevated blood pressure.

Sea Salt

As a result of all this, many consumers have turned to other types of salt like “sea salt” for their everyday salt consumption. While it is true that sea salts usually have a few additional minerals not found in regular table salt, it is also sadly the reality that far too many of our oceans and lakes are polluted with toxic poisons like mercury, PCBs, and dioxin. In addition, over 85% of all sea salt processors are using refining processes similar to those outlined above in their production of the salt that they sell to consumers. As a result, sea salt isn’t much better health-wise than traditional table salt.

Himalayan Salt

Himalayan Salt contains 84 minerals and trace elements essential to the human body, and is not degraded in any way through chemical processing. It is theorized that Himalayan Salt does not elevate blood pressure the way regular salt can, and has the ability to regulate fluid balance and naturally stabilize blood pressure.

Himalayan Crystal Salt has an endless supply of positive health benefits, including increasing the absorption of food, promoting vascular health, boosting energy, preventing muscle cramps, promoting bone strength, enhancing immune system function, and reducing excess acidity/balancing pH in the body’s cells. As many researchers know, that last point is extremely important because most diseases and illnesses thrive in an acidic state and cease to exist in an alkaline state!

All of these benefits make Himalayan Salt the ideal choice for bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts, as well as anyone looking to improve their overall health and wellness!

The human body needs an abundant supply of minerals in order to function at optimal levels, and Himalayan Salt is the perfect way to naturally feed your body what it needs to perform at its peak!


Source by Jesse Starrick

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *