Decompression Therapy, or otherwise known as spinal decompression therapy, is the no-surgery remedy for neck and lower back pain. Normally, pains involving the back are caused by degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, spinal stenosis or other disc deformities.
With spinal decompression therapy, the patient avoids surgery and only undergoes several therapy sessions. Most patients attest to instant back pain relief even after the first decompression therapy session.
Most Popular Back Pain Remedies
Almost everyone has experienced back pain in one form or another. It was known, that back pain is a close 2nd to headache as the most prevalent neurological malady in the U.S.A.
Because of its prevalence, people tried various back pain remedies. Some remedies are found to be effective, other alternatives just make their conditions much worse. Some of the most popular remedies to provide relief to back pain are:
1. Acupuncture – treatment is not expensive but most people dread the idea of needles pricking their skin.
2. Taking in vitamin D, B12 or magnesium – this remedy is more of preventive in nature. If the person is experiencing extreme lower back pain, this remedy may help in some ways but it will not fully remove the lingering back pain.
3. Yoga – this back pain remedy is excellent for people who are still flexible and have the time to do regular sessions spread over 6 months at least. It is not for the sick, the weak people, and the old.
4. Massage therapy – undergoing a massage therapy is very relaxing and stress-releasing. But for serious back problems and under untrained therapists, it may aggravate the pain and worsen the condition.
5. Surgery – many are frightened to be operated on and it is usually very expensive and, at times, debilitating.
6. Spinal decompression therapy – a patient is firmly placed on a secured and comfortable spinal decompression table. The table then gradually adjusts the vertebrae causing the back pain problem. Instant relief is usually experienced by the patient. It is safe, no physical exertion required and worry-free way to remedy back pain problems.
Spinal Decompression Is Non-Surgical
Traditionally, people treat back disorders with oral medication, physical therapy, exercises and spinal surgery. With the latest breakthrough in technology and cutting-edge device, spinal decompression is the best alternative that will let you say bye-bye to your back pain and prevent the need for that debilitating surgery.
A spinal decompression table program is a non-invasive treatment alternative for most chronic back pain problems and allows patients to return to normal life and be active once more.