Perfect beauty is an elusive concept, but if you can feel good about yourself by enhancing your looks, you may find more joy in your life. Makeup and clothing is an issue for many teenage girls. Mineral makeup is the latest breakthrough in women’s cosmetics. Most mineral makeup is safe for sensitive skin. It gives a natural “bare skin” appearance while evening out skin tone and covering up acne and blemishes. Many women deal with dry skin at some time during the year (usually winter). There are simple beauty tips you can follow to reduce the affects dry skin such as drinking plenty of water, avoid over-washing and taking vitamin E. Having clear, hydrated, glowing skin is a common goal among many women.
Beautiful hands and nail care start with basics, and not having raggy, bleeding cuticles is a primary step in having presentable hands. Nail-biting usually starts in early childhood as a toddler with some people never outgrowing it, while others only return to an earlier to nail-biting in times of stress. Nail biting may result in the transportation of bacteria that are buried under the surface of the nail that are hard to clean and easy to get in the mouth. About 50% of children between the ages of 10 and 18 bite their nails at one time or another. The best lip looks rely on knowing the best colors for your skin. Use these lip to keep your makeup beautiful and your lips smooth and soft. The best lipsticks are long-lasting, perfectly colored and made with ingredients that enhance not only your look .
Teen Girls Beauty Tips
1. Always cleanse your skin to remove makeup.
2. Sunscreen protect your looks for the future.
3. Drinking water and eating right helps to keep your eyes clear.
4. Powder or mineral makeup offers a way to brighten the skin without heavy foundation.
5. Use daily gentle scrubs and try weekly purifying masks help keep pores clear and skin fresh.
6. If you are acne prone, try foundation.
7. Neutral colors look good on both cool and warm complexions.
Source by Simon Merkel