Kuala Lumpur is one of the best places in the world and traveling here would really be a lot of fun. There are so many wonderful things to see here, and definitely has a lot of things one can do.
Here the top ten best things to do in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia:
• Shopping – Kuala Lumpur is truly one of the best places for shopping. There are so many things one can find here and can also enjoy and indulge with the low prices of every sold item. There are so many well known shopping stores in Kuala Lumpur that will surely satisfy everyone’s shopping needs. There are also lots of vendors selling along the sidewalks where one can find almost everything. One will always be amazed of what they could find while just strolling along the sidewalks of the city.
• Eating – they have the best varieties of favorite Asian foods. There are different Asian cuisines that are being served here like that of the Chinese, Indians, and also western food cuisines. There is a huge number of food courts everywhere around Kuala Lumpur where one can enjoy trying the best foods in the planet. One thing more, is that the foods are really affordable so one can order all foods that he wants to try out.
• Hang out in cafés and coffee shops – coffee and tea drinking is very well known and a common practice by the Malaysians. There are lots of coffee shops and cafés around Kuala Lumpur where people can enjoy and stay for a while after a stroll in the city. Most of the shops here are open 24 hours a day making it available especially for tourists roaming around the city during the night.
• Train rides – they have an admirable train system that is very much recommended and tested for everyone’s comfort and safety. One can always enjoy riding in trains while getting around the city. Train rides are very affordable and accessible for everyone. There is also the sky train where one can enjoy the ride while taking pleasure f the beautiful view outside their train windows. Train stations also have costumer service desks with friendly employees willing to help anyone whenever one is not familiar with the rides.
• Visiting China Town – a fun place to roam around in Kuala Lumpur during the day and also in the evening. There are lots of street stalls where one can get interesting finds. Lots of shops selling different items like herbal remedies are also found here.
• Visiting museums – there are a large number of museums found in Kuala Lumpur exhibiting interesting and vintage items of the country. These are must see places in Kuala Lumpur for one to have an idea of how artistic the Malaysians are.
• Visiting the national mosque – Malaysia, being a Muslim country is filled with many mosques, and the National Mosque located in Kuala Lumpur is one of the city’s most beautiful buildings. This artistically designed mosque is a favorite site seeing destination for many Kula Lumpur visitors.
• Visiting the Agong’s Palace – the residence of the Malaysian King who is Agong. The palace has a very beautiful garden and some tennis courts and swimming pools. This is a place where one can watch the “changing of the guards” ceremony like that of the Buckingham palace.
• Visit the KL tower – ideal place for every high building enthusiast. A very attractive tower where one can view the vast beauty of Kuala Lumpur from above. Visitors can reach the top of the tower with its elevator to the observation deck and with the available telescopes, can enjoy the wonderful view of the entire Kuala Lumpur.
• Visit the Petronas Towers – one of the largest structures in the world, where one can take a look of the enormous beauty of Kuala Lumpur in a very elevated height. What is more fascinating about this is that there are no fees for one to go up the tower so that everyone will have the chance to go to the top.